Moler's AB XD Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
This is for two AB XD 8s....1.5 cubes net.....35hz........Kerf port........The top of box is NOT fastened down in last pic......Just laying there for photo!!!!!

20121101_182617.jpg

20121101_193556.jpg

20121101_194004.jpg

Thanks West.......These kerf boxes are starting to take off......I can't wait until December because I am going to do a promotion called "KERFS FOR CHRISTMAS".......Any box with at least a deposit paid on it in December will get the port KERFED for FREE!!!!!!!!!!....How's that for holiday spirit????

It looks rock solid!
you got to keep in mind your looking at two cut outs for 8"s so yea I see where the wood looks like damn near 1.5" thick! Looks like a well built box slap a shipping label to the top and send her out no packaging needed!

Thanks West.......These kerf boxes are starting to take off......I can't wait until December because I am going to do a promotion called "KERFS FOR CHRISTMAS".......Any box with at least a deposit paid on it in December will get the port KERFED for FREE!!!!!!!!!!....How's that for holiday spirit????
Good deal man!

Nice work as always sir!What kind/grade of plywood is that?
Thanks Jay....It's 23/32" A/C plywood (7ply) from Home Depot.....It's called Arauco and it's pretty nice stuff.......I use it regularly without problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants