Mobile SoundWorks Subwoofer Box

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassIsGrace
10+ year member

I just bought a claimed to be custom ported box from mobile soundworks.com.its a dual 12 ported box 4cuft net tuned to 32hz.I didnt have the money to go to my local shop and get one built. Idk if this box is actually tuned to 32 hz.the port is a good size.the front baffle is 1.5" thick.so a double baffle.im on my phone and im having trouble adding a pic of it to this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind.didnt work

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

Heres the vid

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The link doesn't work for me, (although they never do). I get they might not want to link to a competing website, but if there was ever a reason...
Google and Ebay are your friends. Froma quick search and providing these are like new, $2- $400 for the subs and $2- $400 for the amplifiers...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
LOL. Ya man. Its been busy. Im off today, but got stuff to do around the Casa.Be a Great sub man, and very nice amplifier. If you can swing a few...

About this thread

BassIsGrace

10+ year member
BassIsGrace
Lusby,Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from