Mobile Car Audio Install Van. Good idea for a business?

Depends on your level of competency, ability, prices, expanding options, coverage area. It has been done before, not sure about how lucrative.

Considering that I've got my last two boxes and had my last two installs done by people out of their houses, I would appreciate this service...as long as the low overhead = lower prices than places with store fronts. With social media, you can build up a reputation and put up pictures of your work to build the brand.

tis a decent idea... being a lot of guys building cars for shows and stuff, don't actually have the cars running till a few days befor the show starts, if an installer could start installing whilst all the other work is getting done twood save a heap of time

If your doing just basic installs i think it would be a great idea lots of shops i have been to want you to make apointments or have long wait times so if your able to just kick back at home and have it done is a good idea

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.