Mobile App

How often do you use the Internet with your mobile phone?

• Alot (everyday)

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • Some

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I use ca.com on my phone all the time... and it is so d@mn frustrating when you accidentally click something next to what your intended target was cuz everythings pretty small, so you have to go back which takes a while then go to your intended destination which takes more time... I personally like Tapatalk very much; everything loads much faster than using the mobile site (for caco and some subaru forums at least) and the interface is very finger-friendly.
zoom in before you click it...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You beat my edit - I meant to say something and forgot to about that- it just gets tiresome zooming in and out every time you want to click something. Tapatalk is much more efficient.

I think its safe to say that the majority of users here use the internet on their phone. Now to decide which direction to go as far as tapatalk, or the forum dev app. The stripped down one we tried a few weeks ago was horrible, so down to those 2. If you don't want to use either one, that will always be an option also, to view the site as normal.

I say lets give the forum dev app a go. Atleast its free and you arent out any money if it doesnt work out. Tapatalk is still fairly new so getting in early there could be good publicity for the site as well and may be worth the "advertising" dollars while keeping the population here happy at the same time.

Do you have any info we can see about the forum dev. app?

Is that something integrated to the site or something we'd get at the Market?

And thanks for listening to the people Goob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...