Mobile App

How often do you use the Internet with your mobile phone?

• Alot (everyday)

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • Some

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Basically I keep getting the run around like other forum admins, on when it will be ready. It was scheduled to be out already, some issue that they won't divulge is going on. I'll keep you posted...
Sounds like Sony's test team haha. I'm sure once they are happy with it and its functional it will be released. I have an app for another forum and it is not to bad, but I still use the browser more. The app does come in hand from time to time though with PMs or selling/buying items customer support and such.

Sounds like Sony's test team haha. I'm sure once they are happy with it and its functional it will be released. I have an app for another forum and it is not to bad, but I still use the browser more. The app does come in hand from time to time though with PMs or selling/buying items customer support and such.
VB really has gotten to be a nightmare to deal with. Delay after delay after broken promise. Ask any forum admin. When their old devs broke off, they went straight downhill. Those old devs that started up VB are building a new forum software, xenforo.com. It seems to hold alot of promises, just not enough mods for it yet. VB is also sueing them for "allegedly" stealing their code right now also.

i use it off my droid x every night. during the day i use the work pc for the site. its not so slow on my phone, just hate clicking the wrong thing. i dont like tap a talk very much, but havent used it much lately either. i would definitely download the app for this site in a heartbeat. and if it was pretty good then i'll even donate to it.

I have a BlackBerry Bold 9700 and I hate coming to this site on there. BodyBuilding.com's mobile site is perfect. You should try something like that.

Its a really simple piece of software. Its pretty intuitive and its not very heavy.
^^ Thissage.

Also, NASIOC.com (biggest subaru forum) has their own android app that is similar to Tapatalk and was free on the market - extremely fast, easy to do everything, excellent interface. Don't know anything about what program or code or whatever it's running though... Might wanna look into it if not Tapatalk? NASIOC has moneyz though and can afford to make their own app //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Tapatalk or a similar mobile solution would be awesome. As of last week my work browser has started giving me a 503 error and won't let me into like 75% of the threads at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Tapatalk is free for forum use. It's just not free for the end user.
Indeed - but my $3 has already been well-spent. So it makes it that much for appetizing for ca.com? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif exciting-ness.

^^^ clear cookies (i believe they get outdated often) and restart browser, maybe comp, and it should start working....... i think the simplest thing may be to offer a "basic" version, at least. so, that there is not soo many little buttons and add-ons trying to run. i clicked daily, but it's usually just a couple times a week, but for long periods, like out at my dad's house, or waiting somewhere, but the site does use a large amount of data in full form, and for every desired page you get to, there is 1, or more accidental pages, plus the loading "back" i can't tell you how many times i have clicked on stuff either scrolling, zooming, or each time the page jumps around because of that paragraph at the top, etc. i haven't used taptalk yet, but most of the forums i go to have it anyways, so there is the conformity factor, if it works on windows phone7, something would be nice.......... even if i have to pay a few bucks, i think it would really save on data usage, and missed deals.

.... oh, and it's funny you mention caco threads, i was tempted to make one...... i decided to check things out........ very frustrating......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...