mobeious box designs :-(

ehh and about the sig... gets me about 100-250 dollars a week in buisness on average so ill keep it
Clearly it's your avvy that gets you all your business, not your sig. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Or your people skills from what I've seen during my short stay here.

ehh and about the sig... gets me about 100-250 dollars a week in buisness on average so ill keep it
dang, that's a crazy ad in that sig...

I build boxes too. hit me up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

ya after i waited 2 weeks for a refund

this is the reason he didnt get a refund ..... its 20 **** dollars WTF do i care about that.... the box is fine, and id rather not fight about it and just refund the money but after this PM i told him to go jump
this is what he wrote in the PM

HEY MOTHER****ER YOU SELL ME A CRAP DESIGN AND SAY YOULL REFUND MY MONEY WHERE THE HELL IS IT??

Whyd you say this one month ago now blamin design?

After LACRX told you how to set amp correctly

"Can't thank you enough its way better. I really appreciate all your help dave!! Cured almost all problems except has some hard slaps here n there maybe once it breaks n more it won't idk"

No way you spent 100 on a design, if so OUCH haha

you said : o ya i care hey ill pm ya, but i havent beat the **** out of this sub . the amp clips the **** out of it before itll get loud!

might want to check that out ... could be a problem

-----------------------------------------------------

you said: Can't thank you enough its way better. I really appreciate all your help dave!! Cured almost all problems except has some hard slaps here n there maybe once it breaks n more it won't idk?

also seems u have fixed the problem by this statment...

hey why dont you go fuk yourself. you mobeious pole smoker
You're acting like an 8 year old kid having a tantrum.

I bet its unloading because it has so much port area. 21" long for 38hz tuning indicates the port is pretty large. And according to Mobeious, that's a spec you provided him and told him to design around it. Sounds to me like you're the bad box designer.

You lose, good day sir.

I don't think its the size of the port rather the bandwidth of the enclouser.I think the OP is playing below tuning or doesnt have the SSF set correctly would be my guess.

Well i guess its time for me to put something like so in my sig.
had no idea it was so profitable.
I'm working on mine as well but it will be sent to Michael Savage for final approval.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

burzendowski

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
burzendowski
CA.COM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies