mobeious box designs :-(

mobeious designs are awful. do not waste your money use a quality designer .
everyone thinks this is a joke..... its pretty fuked up i spent around 100 dollars on a box designed by a shaddy ass mo ****er wanna be designer
hey why dont you go fuk yourself. you mobeious pole smoker
hell ya now your talking. skip the little flakes like you and get a real design. if he is dd certified its prob because he knows what hes doing . .........sorry sounds like a sore subject with ya, thanks for your help well worth the 20 spot bro.
no he went to kill the galactic-****-monkey. hey why dont you go fuk yourself:confused:
sure ima leave n go do your wife. bye
ya fukn border jumper, fuk you
i know i went ovaboard but mob was a dick when i emailed him about the poor performance of the design.
hey thanks this lil 10 sure puts out some boom boom for what it is! im thinking on another t1510 and another pwk design in the near future.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.
You complain about other people being dicks? Look at yourself.

Again:

Leave caraudio.com and never come back. You are stupid and immature dick.

NO LONGER ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR PORCH MONKEY ASS , //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif:peace://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

QUOTE=jmanpc;6325469]You complain about other people being dicks? Look at yourself.

I didn't read this whole thread but followed the other thread where it showed the box an describes his issue. My self and one other member of CA forum both had the same noise with our DD subs. I know for a fact mine was my box after the person who bought mine stuck it in a DD designed box and the noise went away. I do believe the box was not built to a spec that DD recommends for their sub based on the noise he was getting only. I guess you can take that for what its worth. I don't know Mobeious but he seems to build a lot of boxes for ppl and I am sure he would have had a bad rap sooner then now if he didn't know what he was doing. Maybe something was off on this build and the money should have been refunded. Does anyone know the specs of the enclosure? I am curious what was different between the first one and then the replacement. The box I tried to use mine in was to large,port was to small, and tune was to low. its no wonder I got the noise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

NO LONGER ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR PORCH MONKEY ASS , //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif:peace://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif
QUOTE=jmanpc;6325469]You complain about other people being dicks? Look at yourself.
well thats nice.

the isue w this one is the sub was unloading right into the port....

So, should you actually put the sub at the farthest point away from the port opening? For example, my port opening is on the left side of the box facing forward, and the actual port is outside of the box. Right now I have the sub in the midde of the box facing up. Link to what I'm talking about.

The question: Is the sub too close to the port and need to move it away to the right most part of the box, or is the positioning fine?

i dont think with an external port it makes as big of a difference as internal . yours looks fine

So, should you actually put the sub at the farthest point away from the port opening? For example, my port opening is on the left side of the box facing forward, and the actual port is outside of the box. Right now I have the sub in the midde of the box facing up. Link to what I'm talking about.
The question: Is the sub too close to the port and need to move it away to the right most part of the box, or is the positioning fine?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

burzendowski

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
burzendowski
CA.COM
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies