Mmats 3500.05 for ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitrodude
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
fl
I have a mmats 3500.05 for trade, 7/10 cosmetic and 10/10 mechanical.

Phillips head screws were replaced with allen head screws except for the remote wire screw is still phillips.

Has paint chips on the sides and the lastic shroud around one of the terminals is broken. ALL just cosmetic.

Face of the amp is in decent condition, with minor scratches.

See pics for details.

Considering any trades for amps 2k+cash or 3k+@1ohm, or? Make me an offer.

Cash price is $500+ship.

Previous owner said it was reboarded by mmats, Not sure if thats true or not though.

Ill pull the top and check out the board for any visible burn marks/solder traces and take pics

Well, Im really glad you asked that.

Havnt really messed with this amp since I got it besides hooking it up and making sure it worked.

Went to take the front plate off and noticed this sticker on it, Not sure what company that is or why its on there.

First glance I didnt see anything noticeable. Got the flashlight out and noticed a solder job on part of the board, Took the best pics I could.

You can see it best in this pic, Look below to the right of the big blue cap.

Hopefully everyone can see it.

Tomorrow I'll be hooking this up in my car and I'll play it full tilt for a long time to make sure everything's up to par, Don't want to sell any junk.

Well, Im really glad you asked that.
Havnt really messed with this amp since I got it besides hooking it up and making sure it worked.

Went to take the front plate off and noticed this sticker on it, Not sure what company that is or why its on there.

First glance I didnt see anything noticeable. Got the flashlight out and noticed a solder job on part of the board, Took the best pics I could.

You can see it best in this pic, Look below to the right of the big blue cap.

Hopefully everyone can see it.

Tomorrow I'll be hooking this up in my car and I'll play it full tilt for a long time to make sure everything's up to par, Don't want to sell any junk.
Nice catch.Hopefully it works out good.

GLWS man. Nice to see someone w/ 0 feedback actually put forth the effort to try and get the ball rolling in the right direction on here. If you can show all these other guys that have no intention of doing anything other than f the customer and put cash in pocket we'd all be much more content.

Haha thanks. Really glad it got caught before I sold it-definitely don't want anyone unhappy with anything I sell.

I don't have feedback on here yet, but I do on many other forums all as nitrodude or nitrodude1 when nitrodude was taken.

Any questions, feel free to ask! Can get more pics as neccessary. I'll try and get a vid of it playing today as well.

Installed it and tested it for about an hour today. Played good.

It's wired at 1ohm final on two tantric hdd 12"s d1's (under rated at 2500rms each)

Guessing I was seeing around 1500 from the mmats at 1ohm

Was pretty surprised at the output from this amp at 1 ohm. Can't imagine the power it does at 0.5 ohm.

Anyways here's a quick vid I took of it in action

I think I'm going to leave it installed in my car until it sells //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Another day of successful bumpage in my car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I think I can safely say this amp is solid.

I've been driving around with it the last few days, even made an hour and a half+ trip with it full tilt, not a single issue.

It hasn't even gotten warm to the touch.

Still very impressed with its output @1ohm. Definitely a strong litttle amp.

I think I can safely say this amp is solid. I've been driving around with it the last few days, even made an hour and a half+ trip with it full tilt, not a single issue.

It hasn't even gotten warm to the touch.

Still very impressed with its output @1ohm. Definitely a strong litttle amp.
Badass little amp man. Wish I had the cash. Want one really bad!!! Glws/glwt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...