MMats 200HC - 1400w rms @ 1ohm - Old School USA - $250 shipped

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item(s) for Sale:

Old school, USA (FL), bullet proof.

$250 shipped USPS 2day priority and insured.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Daily:

1200wrms @ 1ohm @ 12v

1400wrms @ 1ohm @ 13.8v

Burps at lower ohms if you're careful and know what you're doing.

-24db low pass crossover

-Approx 150amps of current pull, VERY efficient, very clean, very beast.

Will post updated pics soon of the top cleaned between the fins. Should look better.

Price:

$250 shipped to Cont. USA

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. 12 year member with feed back from 37 people at 100% And wants pictures with his name......
I dunno what's so funny about that since good people go bad. Ever think of that?

We look out for one another on here.

Replied, lmk if that price works for you.

Your killing me with this....
Yeah.....Ended up keeping the 1400.1d I listed recently. Looking for a sub(s) to pair it with. Had sold off most of my equipment when I got my current car 2 years ago. Finally ready to get back into stereo love/hate/maddnes

Great amps!! My 300 serves justice.
I have a special place in my heart for the d300hc's

Those input set screws upside down on power/ground?
Stock screw was replaced with a bolt. Will get better pics later today when I'm off work and have some free time.

Have any pics with name date?
Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk
Will work on getting some for you when I'm off work. By the way thanks for offering some wires, sending me a non working fb link, and then selling it before I could have a chance to reply about the bad link. No worries though.

Lol. 12 year member with feed back from 37 people at 100% And wants pictures with his name......
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I dunno what's so funny about that since good people go bad. Ever think of that?
We look out for one another on here.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

[quote name='mclerico83']I did offer you them but then another member came in and paid for it shipped Sunday morning. @pickup1 ; so they were sold.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

**** happens

Edit. In all fairness you have every right to sell whatever you have to a ready buyer at your discretion. I was being snippy here, sorry for the unnecessary attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a tad funny.. and when I say something he pm's me? And then you talk some ish? Lol. Seems more like some real housewives noise.. and not bass worthy.

It's the same amp / local to me. Worked out a deal to for this and his MMats D800. Most of the gear I sell here is bought locally and resold here at a reasonable price and worthwhile profit margin for me. Everything I sell here always has and always will be fully tested, packed to survive harsh transit, and insured sufficiently. I've bought/resold tons of gear here without issue, those who have dealt with me know that I take care of my buyers and make sure they are happy campers. I always provide my phone # and ensure my buyers can reach me anytime. Username and date pic for this amp can be arranged if any skepticism remains.

Side note.....

You guys remember Ronnie Pea (I think that's how he spelled him last name)? Scammed me for $550 back in the day alongside a lot of other people

Also, Aaron Paul Johnston, scammed me for $550 back in '05 while he was on a military base. Cashed my money orders at the on base bank and then disappeared.

I've been there, I've dealt with that scum. I'm not about that bs and I strive for reliability in this community. If you guys want to make an issue of my ad here this this then so be it, mods please contact me and let's determine what is appropriate moving forward.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.