mk5blood possible scammer

there was no ****in bubble wrap you idiot. Just a rag. Not a towel a rag. Like i said all photo's and a video will be uploaded tonight.

you can do whatever you need to do the HU wont leave the house till i reveive my money nor will the tweeters be in the mail till then. You can try to be a nice guy on the forum and talk **** in PM's dont matter to me. Cuz when i get home from work ill post all the recent pm's also. Your not slick. at all.

if i was at fault i wouldnt have a prblem with it. The box was not damaged at all (have photo's of it) There was a little rag in the box it was not secured at all and when picked up it rattled all around. There are plenty of members on here that know me and live VERY close.
please post pics, that would sure shut me up

oo no i have photo's of it when i picked it up, before opend and after //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I have photo's of it taped up and each side being opened. This isnt the first time i got a package in the mail.

Still Not Going To Show Anything U Could Have Just Changed It Up . But Anyways Is There Anyway We Can Get The Refund From Usps
Not likely that you'll get anything from USPS as the packaging was not damaged.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nitro_freak1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nitro_freak1
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies