mk5blood possible scammer

your going to try and work with me? youve been a dick from day one. Here is the most recent PM from him...

dvd6.jpg

yup your trying to work with me.

My rep is better then your's ive delt with alot more well known people on here then you probably know. Ive never once tried to **** anyone over and get over on anyone. I paid for a unit i was told worked perfectly and i get this. And to top it off was rapped in a rag and shipped from CA to FL . Shaking all over the place in the box.

You can either refund all my money or my CC company will retract the payment, make your paypal account negative and then ill have the money and the HU. So dont try to be a douche to me. You need to make this right and stop doing a bunch of talking.

o and here ya go so you dont have to use the excuse that you cant post the pms....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

that is all the PM's from him minus a few BS ones like ''ok give me a minute'' or things of that sort. Im gonna do all mine now..

that is all the PM's from him minus a few BS ones like ''ok give me a minute'' or things of that sort. Im gonna do all mine now..

and you not being able to read properly is why we are in the situation now.

There isn't one, cuz i didntsay i changed the address on the paypal account until the day after i sent the payment. I never once told you to send it to the address on the paypal account. And if you say differant back it up with a PM picture. No copy and paste BS and photo. And i KNOW it wont happen because there isnt a pm saying that. You were told to send it to my ALTAMONTE SPRINGS address and you said fine. And you did not send it here.

Stop doing all this talking and post up some pictures of pms...... Your deleted em? of how convenient of you

You Just ****ed Your Self Dumb Ass . You Just Said U Didnt Change Your Addy To The Next Day After U Sent Payment And I When I Got It Back On Monday And Put It In A New Box I Looked At Paypal For Your Addy Again And I Shiped It Out On The 2nd If I Rember Right So That Would Have Gave U Some More Time To Change The Addy But U Said U Changed It The Day After U Sent Payment . Lol Dont Get Made Cookie I Allready Wrote All This In Caps Lol

really i ****ed my self? your showing how much of an idiot you are.

FIRST

like i said in the first post and then i repeated my self. The address on the paypal account was changed 1 day AFTER I sent you payment, there fore if you checked paypal for the address you would get the OLD address. Hence it was changed AFTER meaning in i sent you the payment, then the NEXT day i changed the address on paypal and sent you the address in a PM.

Your reading comprehension is sad home boy. Your making your self look like a moron.

:fyi:When recieving a payment via Paypal, most people will only ship to a verified address on the Paypal account. If neither of you can provide anymore info this one seems like a wash to me.

your the stupid ass if uchanged the ****ing addy dumb **** it would show dont u think it would have changed by the time i checked and shiped it the 2nd time

your a ****ing idiot. Your just making your self look stupid. I changed the address after payment was sent. So its not gonna show the updated address. You were told to refund me the money, and i would send it again to make you feel more comfortable with mailing it to that address. Paypal is not going to send you an email after you receive the payment that i changed the address. Come on man think.

O and Bobby your imput isnt need thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nitro_freak1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nitro_freak1
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies