MINT Old School Orion 2100 HCCA Competition Amplifier

DukeDurham
10+ year member

Orion 2100 HCCA Competition Amplifier

**MINT CONDITION** RARE!!!

1. Product:

Orion 2100 HCCA Competition Amp (Gen 3) **MINT**

2. Specs:

Following specs are “official” and are rated at 12 volts: (output increases with increased supply voltage as these amps where designed without regulated power supplies)

100 x 2 @ 4 ohm

200 x 2 @ 2 ohm

400 x 2 @ 1 ohm

800 x 2 @ .5 ohm

1600 x 1 @ 1 ohm

3. Description/Condition:

This amp defines “mint condition” and was only used for a few months to push two Orion XTR 12’s. The amp was not pushed hard. It was loaded at 1 ohm and not bridged. The amp is as close to flawless on the inside and out as you can get without it being new (an honest 9.8/10). There's one very small nick pointed out in the video, and I re-routed the speaker wires to exit the bottom because of how it was displayed. Having one of these in this condition is very rare. I take extreme care of all my stuff, especially expensive electronics such as this. Unfortunately, my wife realizes I’m never going to build another system at my age, and won’t get off my back about selling my entire old school Orion collection. We’ve recently moved and have no 'good' place to keep it all. I’m hoping someone that is as particular as I am about taking care of these amazing pieces of car audio history, will end up with it instead of some kid that treats it like his Chinese made pieces of crap. That’s the main reason I haven’t sold it already. PM me if your interested or have any questions. Thanks for looking.

4. Price:

$750 + shipping

(Price is firm)

5. Video Link:

6. Pictures:

This thing is in remarkable condition for its age!!! Missing the plug tho...??
No, it has a brand new plug along with new power and ground cable and remote wire (to be tied into the pigtail on the plug). I'll try to post a pic with all of that included. I got caught by the 10 picture limit on here when I posted.

A little over the top in price for that amp unless I missed it being brand new in the box...just mint right?
You find me another one in this condition and see what they want for it. And thanks for posting a comment that could effect the opinion of someone that's actually interested in buying the amplifier. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

The price is fair, not "over the top".

You find me another one in this condition and see what they want for it. And thanks for posting a comment that could effect the opinion of someone that's actually interested in buying the amplifier. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Yea it is "over the top" on the price but beautiful amp none the less.............

you're welcome. post it on facebook the old school audio for sale page. it wont sell here. no one is giving a brad new 27 post member 700+ for a amp but they will on FB. good luck with your price. the amp is gorgeous

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.