Millertime1028's 20K summer build

bro i wana check this out u should sell me some wire , i should b free some time next week. pm me to set up a time and if u can get me the wire. if u guys dont know keith is a good guy and he is allways willing to help out someone

Little Update: XL's are now beefed up with upgraded lvl 5 spider packs, different coil assemblys, and expoxied glue joints. Reason being is during testing a few weeks back one of the xl's coils ripped itself right from the cone. Had a d9 on each xl ;-) . Rusty had a nice laugh with that one. Big thanks to him I recieved some nice recones for these. Testing on new recones will be done over the weekend. Seem to be a bit louder then the stock xl's. More vids will be up of the Xl's with 4k to each. Stay tuned!

***** about the coil but thats cool about the recone.
Yea the recones turned out to be a benifit. Here was the aftermath of 6k @ 30 hz... :)

6z22oh.jpg

Wow mang, sick install! Nice clean arse Jeep to boot! Very impressed!
Also that vid to pink floyd was the bee's knees!
Appreciate the comments! That video had funny story behind it.... That is my O so sweet girlfriend in which she was not in any mood to be filmed that day lol. We were driving and I decided to pull over on a back road and shoot a quick vid //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.