Millertime1028's 20K summer build

so when am i gona get a demo? i drive past the road to go towards your house everyday lol.
Give me a ring when your near by. Or stop by the shop. PMing you...

a temp setup? wtf! haha sick as temp setup! cant wait for the legit setup. what numbers you hoping to do?
Thanks man lol. Looking forward to those Lvl 6's myself. As for #'s . Really not too sure as of right now. The XL's with 8k are doing 154.8@38hz. TL meter on the dash, driver window down. The truck absolutely hates being sealed up due to the low tuning. I would assume the lvl 6's in the more efficient box on the 20k should bump that score up a litte bit.

well im glad i went to bald hill tonight lol.Your jeep was hands down the loudest one at the show tonight.I think this is close to a 156 on the TL.I sat in Wes's truck and he said hes doin a 153 with his solo x 18's.I couldnt sit in yours lol.thanks again for the demo
Appreciate the good word man lol. Glad you enjoyed the demo.

lookin good as always...
Thanks Mike, now I need to bring the Jeep over to the Truck Stop and get that rear lifted an inch or two ..

^ If your asking about the box the XL's are in it is 15.4 cu/ft net. Same box that the BL's were in. The level 6's will be in a 15.7 cu/ft net box. Will be using (2) 12 inch flared sono tubes for the ports.

do you have any pics showing how you made and attached your door panels. I want to do something similar in my pathfinder and do 2 pairs of seperates up front
Here are pics of the build process. With the speakers not installed I attached them to the doors by using self tapping 1 inch screws.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/361147-2-18-inch-fis-jeep-cherokee-more-build-24.html

keith you got a pm bro, im lookin to do somthing in my car but im throwin around a few diff ideas. i would like to go over it with you if you see this pm me please. thanks bro
PMed you back.

decaf songs are ftww......lmao if u buy the add-a-leaf ill put it in for u you can just swing by my shop save urself like 100 bucks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.