mike's spl situation!

mike dressure
10+ year member

enthusiast
well today i woke up in a great mood! i was messing with my small but nice system in my pathfinder, then a bit later in the day a guy comes pulling up next door at the neighbors. he is looking at his car etc. a little bit later im playin with my system and all of a sudden i hear a crap load of bass and im thinking i know my sub's didnt get any louder so i look up and see him in his suburban cranking his ****. so im listening and it sound's ok, so i ask him what he has and he replies with nothing and try's acting real cool. so im like hmmmk ok so let me see, he open's the back hoping ill be shocked but he has 2 jl 12 w7's and a 1000/1. im like oh ummmmm it is ok. he said he was hitting 151.3 and i kind of smurked like yeah right. his is louder then mine but then again i have mtx budget sub's lol. so now im gonna take it up a notch and go spl again. i thought i wasnt gonna do it again but im too **** competitive to just sit back and let some one gloat like he was........kinda of irratated me a bit! so ive got my box built and i have the amp now it is time to get my sub's! ill post pics when im done. ill keep ya updated:naughty:

lol gl man i freakin hate when people do that sht and think there all cool with the "in style ****" dont worry im sure u will kill him when he sits in your car and hears it..what subs?
im undecided on sub's right now.....but ill decide soon. they will be 12's and they will be in 2.5 cubes each tuned to 38 hz just to bust his ball's for being a dick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Id reccomend a BTL if your competing. If you just want something thats loud to shut ppl up and daily driving dont neglect the GTI's the have great SQ. with 2 of them you could get a 1.5ohm load and with 2 12's id say easily 145 legal score

Funny how he was giving those subs half of their rms :p
Funny how you've got fluffy ball hair on your head.

Good luck, get some nice subs & top it off w/nice amps & killer enclosure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.