mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get $100 for christmas mike.
The guy doesnt have internet. He is working on it. He cant just stop feeding his kids to give you $100 back. Pressuring him more isnt going to get your money back any faster.

So i should just leave it alone and hope he pays me one day right?
Thats not what I said. I said he is working on it. If you cant understand that then what ever, but hassling someone over it will not make you get it any faster.

Lesson learned here. Dont donate money that you cant afford to donate because unforeseen things can happen.

The guy doesnt have internet. He is working on it. He cant just stop feeding his kids to give you $100 back. Pressuring him more isnt going to get your money back any faster.
He has some way of getting on the internet as I see him browsing ct....

Thats not what I said. I said he is working on it. If you cant understand that then what ever, but hassling someone over it will not make you get it any faster.
Lesson learned here. Dont donate money that you cant afford to donate because unforeseen things can happen.
Are you fucking kidding me....

If he doesn't have internet then how is anything posted here hassling someone? Please explain that to us who may not be as smart as you?

He told me over a month ago he got a better job and should be able to pay me atleast half of what he owes me, i dont see how asking for 1/3 of what he owes me months later is hassling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date
Participants