mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything new from Facebook?
I filed mine on the 2nd and got back my federal today.
We try to keep things seperate man, I will tell you that he has been active recently, and that's about as far as I will go. I filed on the 24th and got my money on the 5th I believe. I would think he would have filed by now if he was hurtin this bad, but I don't know.

Anything new from Facebook?
I filed mine on the 2nd and got back my federal today.
I have spoke with him a few times, I'm not sure on his tax return status just yet. I'm fairly sure he has filed, but has not received it just yet.

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

have you tracked him down? By now this guy should have been given a good beating.
How does violence change anything?

I have spoke with him a few times, I'm not sure on his tax return status just yet. I'm fairly sure he has filed, but has not received it just yet. 

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

How does violence change anything?
so when someone robs a bank they shouldnt have their skull bashed in ? a thief is a thief imo

so when someone robs a bank they shouldnt have their skull bashed in ? a thief is a thief imo
What does that solve though? So now you(or the one doing the assault) are in jail because you acted out using violence, which is against the law.

Two wrongs do not make anything right.

What does that solve though? So now you(or the one doing the assault) are in jail because you acted out using violence, which is against the law.

Two wrongs do not make anything right.
i agree but its been shown now he can get away with it . so he got his modship taken away which im sure he will get back and he got banned . Hell he was never on here anyways . what loss is it to him he scammed people outa money and will prolly never pay them all back . I know people fall on hard times but i for one dont believe a word he says about selling all his furniture or anything like that. I know its not that hard of times up in OK there are other jobs besides his web designer crap that generates no money or steady income. How long before you realize what your doign is not working maybe id be better off workign at walmart getting a steady check SMH /rant lol

i agree but its been shown now he can get away with it . so he got his modship taken away which im sure he will get back and he got banned . Hell he was never on here anyways . what loss is it to him he scammed people outa money and will prolly never pay them all back . I know people fall on hard times but i for one dont believe a word he says about selling all his furniture or anything like that. I know its not that hard of times up in OK there are other jobs besides his web designer crap that generates no money or steady income. How long before you realize what your doign is not working maybe id be better off workign at walmart getting a steady check SMH /rant lol

I have never once said he is not liable for what happened or anything. I think he is. I can only hope he does the correct thing and pays back everyone he owes funds to once he gets his tax return. I do however, feel that telling me he should be "beat down" or "hurt" in some way or another is nothing more then a childish reaction to what has transpired. Considering several members live here in OK and in north TX I would hate to think that one may actually think that something posted on this forum is a great idea and decide to pay Mike a visit.

You have to remember that I am not protecting Mike in this case, only telling people to stop with the threatening behavior as it is not tolerated here for any situation. I know much of what is posted in those regards are "jokes" but that does not mean they are ok to post.

So far I have not heard a single response that would suggest any type of violent action is the best course of action. To be honest I have never heard of a single response in my life that would suggest violence is the way to go.

He's technically still a moderator too...

I have never once said he is not liable for what happened or anything. I think he is. I can only hope he does the correct thing and pays back everyone he owes funds to once he gets his tax return. I do however, feel that telling me he should be "beat down" or "hurt" in some way or another is nothing more then a childish reaction to what has transpired. Considering several members live here in OK and in north TX I would hate to think that one may actually think that something posted on this forum is a great idea and decide to pay Mike a visit.
You have to remember that I am not protecting Mike in this case, only telling people to stop with the threatening behavior as it is not tolerated here for any situation. I know much of what is posted in those regards are "jokes" but that does not mean they are ok to post.

So far I have not heard a single response that would suggest any type of violent action is the best course of action. To be honest I have never heard of a single response in my life that would suggest violence is the way to go.
yeah man its not my money or anything but to be honest i almost loaned it to him . i remember the thread and mazda and better n revers loanded him money also west so couple people in there said they had it covered. My whole point is its bs and hes gonna end up being a mod again and everything will be ok . anyone else that scams has gotten the boot with less proof than this is all im saying. I know its in goobs hands just kinda ****** and i think he hasnt manned up to fix or do anything . how can someone not come up with 300 dollars after 6 months?

I have no idea what is going on there. The last post from Goob was that Mike would be banned until further notice.
He is banned, but he also still has orange, which I'm sure you know. The problem I (as well as others most likely) have with that, is that it seems as though Goob only temp banned him until things get figured out, and then active Mod status will be given back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date
Participants