mike of tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was more of a joke than anything dustin . Don't get your sub par logic started on a topic that was meant for a joke
My "sub par" logic? You feel the need to try and bring me down to your level in the midst of you making a horrible comment? Thank you for the outstanding laugh, I truly needed that this morning.

As for being a joke, pretty simple it's not funny or required.

Eh so am I 6'3 240 in good shape unlike fatty with no monies
Size of a person and their physical condition means nothing what so ever. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Size of a person and their physical condition means nothing what so ever. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
I agree with you on your other comments, but generally, height gives you reach //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I agree with you on your other comments, but generally, height gives you reach //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Very true, but that only applies if that is used properly. If not..well obviously then it won't help any lol.

Anyway, back on topic here.

From my understanding Mike is planning to pay off his debits with his tax return.

My "sub par" logic? You feel the need to try and bring me down to your level in the midst of you making a horrible comment? Thank you for the outstanding laugh, I truly needed that this morning.
As for being a joke, pretty simple it's not funny or required.
no one cares what you think is correct or not . go answer some emails

please refer to the comment mine is in reference to then rethink your post

My response to all of your comments are this.

1. What I feel is correct or not directly correlates to what you can post. It is very clear that "threats" (joking or not) are not allowed here, as members do get banned for such actions.

2. This is not the dome, so take your trolling else where please.

I used to frequent this place when he had a different s/n..But, Mike of Tulsa was a total d bag 10 years ago. Obviously nothing has changed.

Why in the world would you give him $200?

I let him borrow it because he said he needed to buy stuff for his kids. I figured since he's been here for 10 years I could trust him to pay me back on the date he said he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazdakid

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
mazdakid
illnoise
Start date
Participants