Central Region MidwestSpl car audio competitions

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

BamBamVan
10+ year member

Mwspl Promoter
Hello,

My name is Adam Prange and I am curious if any one in MN, IA, SD, WI areas would be interested in attending or hosting any Midwest Spl sanction events. MidwestSpl is a new sanction as of 1/13/08. The 2008 season went great and finals in Moberly, mo went great as well. We have been having great turnouts in the 2008 season. looking forward to seeing some new faces in the lanes.

Just a few of the many things we are proud about MidwestSpl is:

Single point threw triple point events are all the same entry fee. For 2008 non members was $25, and members was $20.

We are proud to say is that MidwestSpl Finals are FREE

Also for 2008 finals Midwest Spl gave out over $7,000 back to the competitors split up among the classes.

Any one can be competitive without having a lot of money invested into there system. We had a competitor at finals with $200 invested into his woofers and amp, and be competitive in the basic 1 class.

Midwest Spl is a organization that is setup by cone area and actual clamped power (that is measured with a fluke clamp meter and a fluke digital multi meter on the speaker leads), some classed are unlimited power. If you would like to check out the rules and classes here is the link http://midwestspl.com/Midwestspl/rules.htm

A run down of the national classes

Basic Division

Basic 1 – Up to 1-12, 2-10’s or 3-8’s, up to 500 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 2 – Up to 1-15, 2-12’s, 3-10’s or 4-8’s, up to 1,000 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 3 – Up to 1-18, 2-15’s, 4-12’s or 6-10’s, up to 2,000 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 4 – Up to 2-18’s, 4-15’s, 6-12’s or 9-10’s, up to 4,000 watts ( max clamped )

Basic 5 – Unlimited Speakers, Unlimited Power

Basic Trunk - Unlimited Speakers, up to 2,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced Division

Advanced No Wall - Unlimited Speakers, up to 4,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced 1 – Up to 1-18, 2-15’s, 4-12’s or 6-10’s, up to 2,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced 2 – Up to 2-18’s, 4-15’s, 6-12’s or 9-10’s, up to 4,000 watts ( max clamped )

Advanced 3 – Unlimited Speakers, Unlimited Power

Xtreme ( 30 second music average, with mic placed 13" outside of the front pass window )

Xtreme 1 – 1-2 Woofers/Unlimited Power

Xtreme 2 – 3-4 Woofers/Unlimited Power

Xtreme 3 – 5+ Woofers/Unlimited Power

Local Classes are offered upon request and are as follows

Local Division ( no points, no prize money ) These are typically offered at most Midwestspl Events.

Local 1 – Up to 1-12, 2-10’s or 3-8’s

Local 2 – Up to 1-15, 2-12’s, 3-10’s or 4-8’s

Local 3 – Up to 1-18, 2-15’s, 4-12’s or 6-10’s

Local 4 – Unlimited

Local Single Cab Pickup - Unlimited

Local Trunk - Unlimited

http://www.midwestspl.com

Any questions fell free to contact myself threw this forum.

sounds good guys. cant wait to see you guys in the lanes.

I am a promoter for the upper midwest. SO if you want to have a MidwestSpl show near you have your retailer contact MidwestSpl to book a show.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

you would have to drop down to 12 volt corey. in midwest spl rules only 12 volt batteries are aloud in any class and max voltage is 15.5 volts.

But if you had 12volt you would be in advanced 3 unlimited wofers unlimited power. come to a few shows show us what that national champ rig can do on 12 volt.

there is about 9+ mwspl shows scheduled for the upper Midwest for the 09 season so far.

Huron, SD, wheel jam 1 Event

Fairmont, MN , Grahm Tire 1 Event

Mankato ,MN , tottaly extra 1 Event

Shokope, Mn , mobile essences 2 Events

Mason city, IA ,custom cartunes 2 events

Storm lake, IA , Grahm Tire 2 Events

Fort Dodge, Ia, Grahm Tire 2 Events

I didn't know there were so many comps in MN what are the dates?? I am from Winona MN and I have a bunch of buddies who are ready to compete

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.