MidRange Recommendations-6.50-6.75 in size

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Id like some Recommendations for some decent Midrange speakers even 2ways/not components for my doors in which already carry a Polk DB(temp speaker) 6.50, and a 100rms 5.25 Polk woofer with a 50rms Infinity tweeter, and a 1in Infinity 1oo rms in the pillar.Looking for something around 100rms @4ohms will be just Fine and a fair Budget of $150-200 for a pair.Been looking at a pair of Beyma 6.50.Any recommendations will be appreciated.The Polks are doing fine, but it could be much better.Thanks

hit up Mylows for some CDT's man...
Ive been debating a set of those as well.They look like some pretty decent speakers as well.Im gonna see about some more recommendations,Thanks for the heads up:D

np man... the CDT , Morels? , Hertz ? bout all that gets talked about around here... or them Cadence ones that was talked about earlier today

np man... the CDT , Morels? , Hertz ? bout all that gets talked about around here... or them Cadence ones that was talked about earlier today
Ive heard some Hertz,..Those Beyma Pro MI -125rms Mids sure looking TASTY!! The CDT Ive been checking out are the CL-6FG 50-170rms, and the Cerwin Vega CVMP6.5 100rms to give you guys an Idea what Kind of speaker Im shooting for.Thanks for any and all recommendations

I heard the Vega's at a local shop.. did not care for them at all, my cheapo massives sounded a lot cleaner than them. haven't heard the Beyma's but read about them. I'm actually thinking about picking up one of the sets of Cadence comp sets http://www.caraudio.com/forums/cadence-acoustics/542358-cadence-comps.html for the price wouldn't hurt to try them at all. I've got some Bravox Co-ax's that are real clean and crisp also, just would rather have the comp sets

I have a new set of CDT CL Pro62 with HD-100 1-inch silk dome tweets + WS-100i upstage image tweets and upgraded EX-484 24db passive crossovers I'd sell. BNIB

A bit more than your stated budget, but well under usual retail....

PM if interested.

Those Anarchy look pretty good too..Those look more like a sub though.The Hertz are pretty low on them.I like the ID recommended,I will keep those wrote down.I did find some pretty decent Mids, but a little over the budget, and could deal with what I have now and save for them...Alpine SPX-17PRO SPX17PRO-for $299.99 6.75.Opinion on those?/

I have a new set of CDT CL Pro62 with HD-100 1-inch silk dome tweets + WS-100i upstage image tweets and upgraded EX-484 24db passive crossovers I'd sell. BNIBA bit more than your stated budget, but well under usual retail....

PM if interested.
I thank you

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

id pick up those xxx mids right about your post for 110 shipped.. they are a beast for a mid driver.
Ill check those out man..Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

I heard the Vega's at a local shop.. did not care for them at all, my cheapo massives sounded a lot cleaner than them. haven't heard the Beyma's but read about them. I'm actually thinking about picking up one of the sets of Cadence comp sets http://www.caraudio.com/forums/cadence-acoustics/542358-cadence-comps.html for the price wouldn't hurt to try them at all. I've got some Bravox Co-ax's that are real clean and crisp also, just would rather have the comp sets
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

the hd mids are very nice
Have you heard those 6m??I know for a fact I wont find anywhere around here for a demo:crap:They do look Fantastic for the Price that I saw.I know Ive never heard anyone complain about CDT Thus Far.Only Compliments

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.