Memphis Mojo Subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
i used the old 4 spoke quad 1 ohm 15's and the new style quad 1 15's and they blast good. I ran two 2500d's to each and the new ones were a bit louder but the old ones would never die. Bob Perillo on 420 is where I got all of them from, and he even said in his walls the old 4 spokes never lost coils just lost cones unfortunately they only got so loud and stopped no matter how much power you fed them, but the new style would blow easier yet get louder....

I loved mine, but i'm sure there are louder subs out there

personally i'd rather use two 12's, more coils to spread the power/heat over. were you going to get the dual 2's? I know mine had retardedly stiff suspensions, i think 4 spiders? whatever bob used.

fyi i had two cvx 12's in my rsx and they blasted a single mojo 15 off the same amp. my american bass vfl 15 was louder in a street setup by two full db over a mojo on a 2500d, may have been the box though b/c my burp boxes i think the mojo's had the edge :confsued:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.