Memphis mojo 4kw, wtt for two 2000 watt amps!

wetole
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Memphis mojo 4kw.

4000 watts rms at 13.6 volts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Pretty good physical condition and it works perfectly!

Price:

Want two good 2000 watt amps, or one 2000 watt amp and cash. Negotiable.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll handle shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Look up on google for pics bc I wasn't able to upload the pics, sorry guys.

You can't just say "look on google". That doesn't show us what the amp you're trying to trade / sell looks like. And google doesn't have your username and date.

You can't just say "look on google". That doesn't show us what the amp you're trying to trade / sell looks like. And google doesn't have your username and date.
Wow, it really doesn't matter, get a life man. I will send pics to anyone's email or phone if they are interested. Only pricks are gonna comment and something like that.

Is this the new or old style?
It's the little older style with all the inputs on the ends of it and not on the side, and again I'm haveing some trouble uploading a pic so if you or anyone else would like to the actual amp, pm me and I will send some to ur phone or email

Wow, it really doesn't matter, get a life man. I will send pics to anyone's email or phone if they are interested. Only pricks are gonna comment and something like that.
How am I being a prick? It's the rules. I'm just saying. Saying that you can "look on google" isn't gunna cut it and your thread is gunna be closed. Not sure how that's being a prick...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif Mods please delete this faggot assholes thread... He can't seem to read. He could also use photobucket but the POS doesn't want to do that either. He just wants to insult members who are probably prospective buyers of his amp...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif Mods please delete this faggot assholes thread... He can't seem to read. He could also use photobucket but the POS doesn't want to do that either. He just wants to insult members who are probably prospective buyers of his amp...
Woohoo this threads awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.