Memphis M3mojo

based on what you've said, I'd probably tell you to go with the Diamond ... the mojos are definately designed for spl, they'd do you fine, but you'll probably want the Diamonds more

If you want SPL the mojo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif SQL the D9

Man i would not even put that diamond into consideration. One of my friends owns a local speaker shop and just made a project van with six mojo 15"s. It is just raunchy. Those speakers are very good. For some reason people on here just dont talk much about memphis but I am really pleased with everything they carry.

yes, a local shop in gainesville here carries memphis equipment. memphis is solid, especially their amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.