Memphis C3s

Participant count
  • Participant list
Alright well I wont be paying retail, and I would have 2 of them on 1400 watts if I go with what Im considering. SIC audio thanks for the help you have given me here and over at ROE. As bad as I would love to support your business I feel like I need to give my local guys some business, there shop is struggling and the owner is my mothers cousin.

always support local when you can. but we both know he is screwing you over right? talk to your mom and have her have him give you a better deal. but 1 of those subs will laugh at that 1200 watts and you are doing 2? plus trading him 600$ rims and $1400 in amps and subs on top of that.

we got **** worked out. Im not trading my rims. Im trading my t5001bd, t2, and box. My t2 I bought used actually from him. Actually it was a trade my 10" w7 + 50 for his 15" t2 and box. The t2 is a little beat up as well. Its got a few small dents in cone from being in the shop and dumb kinds touching it while it was slammin. Its loud but doesn't look too pretty. I think its a good deal now... i hope.

And yes I know they are going to be under powered, but I think ill get another amp later on. I dont want to go much bigger cause I don't want to have to dump a lot of money into my electrical system. I also will prolly be getting a new vehicle within a year or so and I might go for a truck and I don't know how I can get a loud system in a truck and still manage to utilize the rear seats.

Yup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thanks for the help bro. If I ever upgrade to a bigger amp ill keep you in mind!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.