Memphis, Boston, PG, solid audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

MemphisLove
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale today comes some of my collections over the years. had a micro disectomy on my l5l6-s1 and some vertabrate pieces removed so my car build is on hold, and need money'sssss.

First memphis PB400. Its a 2 channel believed to be 100x2 at 4 ohms. this was my brothers bought in ct., sent to memphis and repaired feb 27 2006 (says on sticker on amp) then i recieved it from memphis and since then its powered comps wonderfully and a memphis m3 nicely over the years. gets warm but everything in fl does but never shutoff or went into protect mode. guaranteed not DOA

Second is a pg x100.4 no end caps. cosmetically it isnt the best id give it 5-6/10 because of the no end caps and scratches around the crossover selection. bought from ThumpinTitan on here while he was using it. recieved it over 3 months ago and here its sat in my room. no guarantee since i never powered it but i do trust thumpin.

Boston audio gt24. not for sale no mo

Last is my solid audio f15d. Bought this from spooney on here to replace the gt on the sup. when i got it i didnt know it was used as it was practically brand spanking new (kudos to spooney for that !). Over built and under rated shell do 1500 at one ohm (supposidly ~1700). looks great one tiny scratch is visible but its about a inch long and the thickness of a needle tip.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Memphis 8/10 no visible damgae inside or out guaranteed working

Gt 9/10 guaranteed working

pg 6/10 no guarantee but am confident that it will work. Take it for what its worth to you.

f15d 8.5-9/10 guaranteed working

Price:

Memphis i want 130 shipped firm

boston ill do 130 shipped obo

pg i want 80 shipped. obo

Solid audio i want 220 shipped firm

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

everything will be nice i promise ive bought so much from yall i know what works and doesnt work for shipping. everything will be insured full value. will prob use usps as ive never had anything bad happen.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

29v19ap.jpg

side shot

2it09dg.jpg

compared to my DYE dm4 and angel a1

16ise2e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.