Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitefury360
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Lacey wa
Item(s) for Sale: memphis belle 16-mch1300

Item(s) Description/Condition: 8.5-10 minor scratches

memphis belle 16-mch1300 wont fit in my new ride will trade for a smaller foot print amp of equal quality and cash it wont let me up load pics on photo bucket or as an atachment here are the links

Facebook

Facebook

Facebook

Facebook

Price: 400

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: 20$

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0216.jpg

Why is this amp so expensive? There are other 5 channels that do more wattage rms for the same price brand new.
I have only seen a few brand 5 chs have more power that is the same quality .... At 300 plus ship that's priced to sell..... If you hit the search button you will have answers .....

Why is this amp so expensive? There are other 5 channels that do more wattage rms for the same price brand new.
Memphis has made some of the best 5-channel amps on the market for years at their price point. The only comparable amp power-wise in this price range I can think of is the ED Nine.5. I think most of the amps you're talking about won't do what they claim, and won't even come close to 1000x1 on the sub channel.

Wish I had the cash for this cause I'd buy it, great price for a monster 5-channel! GLWS

You don't think the amp I have posted in my sig will do the same wattage on each channel? I'm more worried about having enough power on the 4 channels than the sub out.

You don't think the amp I have posted in my sig will do the same wattage on each channel? I'm more worried about having enough power on the 4 channels than the sub out.
bridge the channels

Can't I'm running active.
15 rms wont be a big diff imo i cant compare ive never used ab or heard one but i do know this amp is amazing it pains me to sell or trade it but it will not fit my new car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

15 rms wont be a big diff imo i cant compare ive never used ab or heard one but i do know this amp is amazing it pains me to sell or trade it but it will not fit my new car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I was thinking about that. I have heard it is a quality amp. Then I wondered why don't these quality amps push more power? My tweeters and mids are rated at 100 wrms and my last amp probably pushed 50 wrms per channel. Was still loud. So now it's between a used/repaired Memphis Bells or a BNIB American Bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...