Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine PDX-F4 and PDX-V9

Condition of all items:

Hey all!

I have made the jump and got a new JL 600/4 and 900/5. I am going to be moving my two Gen 2 Alpine PDX amplifiers.

They are in excellent condition both cosmedic and functionality wise. I have taken these amplifiers as far as anyone could with a PDX and I will have to say Alpine really stepped it up with these new amplifiers.

These amplifiers took me to world finals and got me a first place in western INAC and Second in the Nation. For those here who have heard my Box knows that PDX can do SQ I have proven it.

The only reason I am selling is that I got Team pricing on JL Audio HD amplifiers and I want to give them a shot.

Total Price: :

PDX-F4 225 shipped ConUS

PDX-V9 375 shipped ConUS

All plugs included and if bought together I will give the new owner the stacking kit I had to beg Alpine to sent me since the stacking kit only comes with the monoblocks now and they do not OEM these pieces out nor sell them on Harmon or Pac Parts. The tech I normally interact with was a cool cat and sent me these parts out of his own personal M12 box.

Shipping Terms: :

I got it!

Pictures:

I can get photos upon request, they are in excellent condition!

Here is a photo of the F4, the M6 has been sold. I will get a photo of the V9 later tonight.

alpinepdxm6.jpg

Additional info:

Specs, I do not have the original birthsheet but I did get some rought numbers with a 4ohm dummy load and a clamp meter back when I first got them and my test bench was up and functioning! They do the same power at both 2 and 4 ohm according to the specs on Alpine.com

F4

14v 2 and 4 ohm 127x4 216x2

V9

14v 2 and 4 ohm 133x4 572x1 (bridged 238x2)

Photos, its a little dusty atm it will be cleaned up before I ship. As you can see I even left the little plastic protector on the alpine etched logo plate!

WP_000575.jpg

WP_000576.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...