Memphis Belle 16-ST1300D users

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bumpin-dah8o8
10+ year member

nissan grease monkey
Just curious to see if anyone on here run's these amps or has had experience with them. I just installed mines today and it works like a champ, its used by the way but I was wondering if these pigs usually run on the hotter side? after about maybe 30 minutes of play time after hooking it up it was kinda hot, not hot where U couldnt touch it. So after about an hours worth of playing its still working. It didnt go into thermal mode, I was just curious if this is normal. But then again it is 2 amps in 1 chassis. LMK if anyone has input. thanks

Yup, had almost every model of 'em.

And yes, they do run kinda hot, they are current *****s. Especially when/if you wire the subwoofer channel to 1ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.