Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikyo75
10+ year member

KS
Item(s) for Sale: Memphis 4kw

Item(s) Description/Condition: Has the original fuse holder, I don't have the bass knob. I might be able to track one down if it is a must.

Price: $600 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26538180View attachment 26538181View attachment 26538182View attachment 26538183View attachment 26538184View attachment 26538185

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I will consider trades, but understand that it has to be worth it. There isn't much that I am wanting.

What do you want? Car audio stuff? Other stuff?

I have a lot of "stuff" sitting around.

Car audio wise 2 DD 9015's with cf dustcaps I paid 750 each for. One is brand new in box and the other is 10/10 both cosmetically and functionally lightly used and never abused plus 200 cash

What do you want? Car audio stuff? Other stuff?

I have a lot of "stuff" sitting around.

Car audio wise 2 DD 9015's with cf dustcaps I paid 750 each for. One is brand new in box and the other is 10/10 both cosmetically and functionally lightly used and never abused plus 200 cash

Here is the thing with trades.....I would just have to turn around and sell them. One of two things would need to be true: 1. I could sell the trade faster and for around the same as the amp. 2. I could get more out of the trade then what I would for the amp. Otherwise, there is no reason for me to trade. In addition, I have to figure that I am going to be out shipping for the amp to who ever I traded it to so I would need to cover that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...