Memphis 16-PB1KD

RabidE
10+ year member

la
ive got a old school looking Memphis 16-PB1KD. I think its rated 1000@2 ohms. Would it be safe to run it at 1 ohm? i know alot of amps have no problem doing this, but im not familiar with the quality of memphis amps.

My experience with Memphis was far from pleasant. I had two Power Reference 2.75 amps replaced under warranty in the 6 or so months that I owned that amp. In addition to that, I had a MOJO and an M class purchased online BOTH arrive in a DOA state. Granted this was in 2007, but I had enough issues to scratch their amplifiers off of the list.

Really? Can you prove this, or is it just your opinion?
Yes i can. My boy has a memphis amp and he's been running his at 1ohm for about 2 years straight. Hence that i said if its 1 ohm stable. And yes imo memphis makes good equipment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.