Memphis 1500.1d amp issue

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dtwerion

CarAudio.com Newbie
Good Evening,

I'm having an issue with my memphis 1500. It frequently doesn't work when I start the car, I'd say 50/50.
If it doesn't work I can goto the amp and push down on a certain area of the memphis amp plate and it works. I'm guessing something is loose. Has anyone had this happen before?

Thanks!

Good Evening,

I'm having an issue with my memphis 1500. It frequently doesn't work when I start the car, I'd say 50/50.
If it doesn't work I can goto the amp and push down on a certain area of the memphis amp plate and it works. I'm guessing something is loose. Has anyone had this happen before?

Thanks!
Is the amplifier secure/bolted down or has it been moving around/just laid down in the vehicle not secure? I would check your wiring connections on the amplifier/Reconnect them, and check to make sure that remote wire is making a solid contact on the terminal and not the plastic, Check your connections. Wise to pull a fuse when messing with the Hot wiring

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...