Melted inputs

Participant count
  • Participant list
Seen this on Facebook this morning and just wanted to share. All he said was does anyone know how to fix it.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

And all I can say is WOW. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20190128-072622.png

If only they made wire reducers so you didnt have to cram 10lbs of **** in a 5lb bag....
speaking of wire reducers.... i messaged toolmaker and they said theyd send me a M7 set screw. All they asked for was my address and didnt ask for payment. I wonder if i can make a small donation to somewhere in their name or something. +1 for toolmaker!!!

Thats awfully nice of them to do that.
thats what i thought!! i was shocked when the person asked me for my address and then just gave me a tracking number without asking for any sort of payment. im gonna remunerate them in one way shape or form because, i mean, thats just cool of them. i need to go necropost on my M7 thread because i think there was a guy also looking for one on there. and to me a fiver or even a tennerย or whatever is totally worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.