• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzy07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IA
Item(s) for Sale:

Mechman 270amp alternator for Oldsmobile Alero 6cyl 3.4l (3400)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have had this alternator in my 2001 3.4l Alero for 2 years and it still works just as good as the day that I got it. I'm selling it because I am removing my system from the Alero and no longer have any use for it.

It's rated at 165amp at 700 rpm and 270 amps at 1700 rpm.

I was running 2 Audioque 2200d's strapped at 2 ohms with 2 Optima yellow tops in the trunk and rarely ever dropped below 13 volts even after quite a while of playing full tilt. It normally charges at around 14.8 volts.

I have had zero problems with this alternator and will be buying another Mechman alternator for my trailblazer.

Price:

$225

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free to lower 48

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2012-07-10_15-59-11_529.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...