Southeast Region MECA World Finals Oct. 3-4

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
nah i am not going to get involved i just want to see what all the usaci guys hate on meca for so if i go and take first that will be funny...

Cool man what vehicle are you running so I can say hey when I see you?

Yellow CRX with all Sundown equipment. Kinda hard to miss //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Do say hello though. Nice to meet new people and put faces with usernames

nah i am not going to get involved i just want to see what all the usaci guys hate on meca for so if i go and take first that will be funny...
word...

u could probably take bassmechanik out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif... but andrew would be a tough one.

lol well bassmechanik is a dick and starts stuff just cuz its funny....
andrew likes to pull bassmechanik string so he will start ****...

its a big circle
aaight ****, big words coming from someone who cant even get a crx loud... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Meca is a good organization. THe rules make it tough which makes it more of a challenge for everyone to break records and win. YOu have to put the time and work into it and fing every little .1 db you can find.

aaight ****, big words coming from someone who cant even get a crx loud... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
lulzzzz... is that what u think? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

penis muncher

wow meca chose their finals the same time as dbdrag and usacis?
hrmm.... i remember reading soemthing regarding ralph inviting meca to the unified finals but... hrmmm
No Usaci and Db Drag choosed their finals the same time as Meca.Steve Stern had this date 3 months before Usaci or Db Drag!!!

Yellow CRX with all Sundown equipment. Kinda hard to miss //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gifDo say hello though. Nice to meet new people and put faces with usernames
Will do.

I love when people use the term WORLD FINALs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

what exactly makes an event a WORLD FINALS ?

shouldn't it be more of a SOUTH EAST USA Finals or whatever part of the US its located in ?

just curious

I love when people use the term WORLD FINALs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gifwhat exactly makes an event a WORLD FINALS ?

shouldn't it be more of a SOUTH EAST USA Finals or whatever part of the US its located in ?

just curious
semantics.

anyways, I will not be attending world finals. 5 years is enough for me. Besides my funky pup 18's in my sig are too dangerous to expose the general public to.

i won't be there. haven't even gone to an event this year (may go to Ohio finals tho).

I dunno what's up with bassmechanik dissing meca, I"ve been to a USACI show and compared to the meca events I've been to....... kinda whack.

I think there's plenty of competitors for every league out there and each league has a niche. I like meca's spl league classes and bassrace (since dbspl in meca was changed, booooo).

semantics.

anyways, I will not be attending world finals. 5 years is enough for me. Besides my funky pup 18's in my sig are too dangerous to expose the general public to.

Aww man i wanted to see you end the world when you did your run this year guess I will have to wait until another time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cman0655555

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cman0655555
Carlisle, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date