Central Region Show Number 5 for Gorilla Audio dont miss out!!!This one in Macomb,IL.

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

sq what 4
10+ year member

no clue
Canton,il
Soundgarden in Macomb,IL will have a show on either October 25th or November 1st (date not set in stone BUT WE WILL HAVE A SHOW). The address is 135 N Randolph St, Macomb, IL 61455 it is on the square. We shut down one side of the square just for us. Lets make the last show(unless I can find a indoor venue thats not to expensive) of the year the biggest!! The name of the show is DB-FREEZE being this late in the year. I will get a flyer made up and posted.

pretty sure I have to work both of the days he's mentioned.......and it's a LONG ass drive, but if I'm off that day and the guys want to head down I'm sure I'll go...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.