Central Region meca 3x event October 2nd Columbus, OH

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Each pass is 30 seconds, car off for amateur classes yes. Dunno how many passes the head judge will allow, get there early enougb and u can at least get 2 (2nd pass will be an extra $5). Me and the other judges generally don't care about the lyrics

For some reason i thought this happening this sat. i made plans to drive from Pittsburgh pa to come to it than i looked again to see directions and i see it's on Sunday,Err. I never competed before, Is there rules about running fuses and such at this event? I was going to bring my Volvo and i got a temp system in it (No fuses). Will i be able to enter?

Kushy the meter is on a table 6ft away for park and pound. Car is on, but u cannot sit it

2dcore: you can enter without fuses, it will just mean you will be put in the highest street or mod class depending on your setup unless your amp's max power rating is readily available. Then we can use the non-member power formula to determine your class

so the show is sunday, not saturday? i hope sunday so i can watch the bucks and bring my son and nephew:) you should post a link to the rulebook so everyone can look through them. also whats the cost to enter or just get the car metered?

so tired, but thanks to all for coming out, GREAT TURNOUT! glad you enjoyed yourself 2Dcore, hope you come out again (next event is sunday oct. 30th its a 2x).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thegreatestpenn

5,000+ posts
lazy genius
thegreatestpenn
columbus
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date