Central Region meca 3x event October 2nd Columbus, OH

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
This might sound like an incredibly stupid question but Ive never been to one of these events before and Im really interested in going to one are spectators welcome? and do you know of any events taking place closer to toledo ohio

Theres a pretty good chance I will be going to this one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

itsblown- where in Toledo are you? I stay by the university
The norther part alexis and lewis area

itsblown: spectators are welcome & free to attend.

Bryan: no requirements to compete, the requirements only apply to the state championships portion

no events in to toledo area this year, but i'd like to get up there next season. any places u know open to an event lmk and i'll try to set something up

car stereo one in toledo said they were gonna try and have a small non sanctioned event but I think that fell through. Everytime I would call and ask they said to call back later in the summer and now summer is just about over. The people that run the place are kinda d bags anyway so maybe its a good thing they didnt have an event.

Ok so I have a question about competing....does meca provide songs/tones to play while making a pass or do I have to provide my own? Am I allowed to sit in the car while making a pass? Can I change the tune of my box? I have never competed before.

Judges do not provide media to play during an SPL and Park and pound pass, you must bring your own music (amatear street classes) or tones

YOu can only sit in your vehicle for SPL if your under 145db. If you do higher than 145db and are sitting in the car you will be dqed but allowed to run again right after previous run.

you can change anything that you want as long as all changes are made before verification of class.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thegreatestpenn

5,000+ posts
lazy genius
thegreatestpenn
columbus
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date