Southeast Region Comps. in KY????

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I would like to know this too, what org do you plan on competing in? I thought there was a newer one but I forgot what it was called. FCBC on facebook has a thing they are doing.. that may be the one i'm talking about after doing a google search that is what I came up with.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

E2 Audio LLC

I am in Manchester, not many people around here know much besides kicker/sony/pioneer and prefab anything/everything. They love capacitors too, it's sad.

lol same in campbellsville... except our car club. we all pretty much run audioque... My fiance runs a L7 tho... but no one uses caps... and then ppl like to tlk alota sh**here sayin "my car is way louder then your truck" lol.. Until i turn it up... what do you like runnin?

im currently running 4 O/S orion xtr 12s ( I think series 2 or 3 ) the ones with inverted dustcaps and 2 circa 95 "The Mean Machine" model 99s on them, sealed setup. Plan on changing this sometime but the amps are very nice zed built and way underated I was told. Nothing special right now to most but for an older setup from the mid 90s, to me it pounds great.

system came with the truck when I got it, haven't had it that long so I just left it in there, I've always done ported myself though as personal preference. I'd rather just go with different equipment all together instead of changing to ported though if I go that route. Still, I think it's worth trying 1-2 comps with for fun. I'd just like to see what it'd hit.

actually in fcbc the 4 12's class (called 900 in FCBC) the top competitor was in my class to start the season. but he went up because i was like 6 db louder the he was.

but heck he has 4 15s ported and the best ive seen him hit is like..... 140 maybe not even that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.