Mcintosh sold to Boston Acoustics?

Ruthless Pastor
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I need to get a hold of a bass control knob for my Mcintosh amp. I called the only store in town that sold their car audio equipment only to find out that they don't anymore. I then called another place in the state and they referred me to the Mcintosh factory. The sales rep (who was a complete biitch) at Mc told me that Boston Acoustics distributes their products exclusively now. A sales manager just called me back from Boston and has referred me to the BA Mc rep for this area.

What a pain in the ASSs. Why would BA be selling their stuff, did Macintosh sell their car audio line?

Looks like I'm buying Audiobahn from now on! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Huh? WTF?!?!

I need to get a hold of a bass control knob for my Mcintosh amp. I called the only store in town that sold their car audio equipment only to find out that they don't anymore. I then called another place in the state and they referred me to the Mcintosh factory. The sales rep (who was a complete biitch) at Mc told me that Boston Acoustics distributes their products exclusively now. A sales manager just called me back from Boston and has referred me to the BA Mc rep for this area.
What a pain in the ASSs. Why would BA be selling their stuff, did Macintosh sell their car audio line?

Looks like I'm buying Audiobahn from now on! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I owned old Mac amps/preamps MANY years ago a C32 and MC2205. They were AWESOME!! They NEVER should have gone into car audio... two COMPLETELY different worlds. It's a frickin' SHAME!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.