MB quarts refference amp line

JoshC
10+ year member

The Taco MASTA
Houston, tx
Can anyone tell me if this was a decent line of amps? My memphis blew and im considering the REF1.800, but i dont want audiopipe quality power.

I noticed a difference between my APSM1300 and PRD1000.1, even though there rated the same the memphis was much fuller sound. i want quality power (i dont think fuller is a real word, dont give me crap lol)

The REF a good choice or should i look for something by AQ or massive or something a lil higher end

Wish I could comment further but like I mentioned in the other thread. I've only dealt with one once like a week ago. I plan to meet up with my friend to tune a bit more sometime but who knows when it'll be. Sounded solid for what It was. Personally, and subs/enviroment obviously make a difference, but in the little time I played with it, I liked it more than my other friend's ASPM-1300. I don't have an o-scope though to give you a true idea of how much power it puts out cleanly.

Hm yea cuz i dont wanna go down the audiopipe road again lol..... But i got my tax refund in today, so im now trying for a new AQ750. Anyone know anything better for 2bills new?

how much power and what ohm are you looking for and is 200 your max or could you go up to 225-250max
max max is 220(its what the AQ750 would cost me, it would fit perfect), 750-1K @ 1ohm.... no more then 11in wide and no longer the 13in long, smaller the better

I just bought a 1.800 off eBay for 112 bucks, it caught my eye because its cea complaint. i have it on 2 mtx t4510-4 so i only have it at 2 ohms until i decide what subs (or sub) i'm going replace them with. The amp sounds great from what i can tell and hits pretty hard, the filters work great. Monday i'll clamp it and see if it dose close to rated. i can deff say its way worth the money at $112

I just bought a 1.800 off eBay for 112 bucks, it caught my eye because its cea complaint. i have it on 2 mtx t4510-4 so i only have it at 2 ohms until i decide what subs (or sub) i'm going replace them with. The amp sounds great from what i can tell and hits pretty hard, the filters work great. Monday i'll clamp it and see if it dose close to rated. i can deff say its way worth the money at $112
cea complaint just means it does rated at 4ohm which isnt very difficult... but ide like to see what it clamps at 1ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.