MB Quart QSD-216 or Boston Pro 60's or...

mr me

Canada
Looking for a set of comps for my doors and my price range fits in at the MB Quart QSD-216 or Boston Pro 60's range, but I just can't decide, they both seem like good choices. Any comments. If both are equal, which I am not saying they are because I don't know, I am just researching. I would prefer a little extra in the midbass if anyone has some experience with these. thanks

Thanks for the response, based on your suggestion I have been looking into the CMX 265 Kick, but I was wondering about the 80 Hz (12 dB/Oct.) high pass.

What exactly does that mean and can the Alpine PDX 4.150 accomodate this?

I say go with the QSD's. The Boston's are dynamite speakers, though. Can't go wrong with either, really. I just prefer MBQ.
And for the love of God, don't buy Rainbows. In every "What components should I buy" thread, people come in and say ZOMG RAINBOW!!!!1!!!! Yet, every person I have talked to about theirs doesn't like them because they aren't too loud and have zero midbass.
my cmx has some pretty good mid bass to it.

Great speakers you have listed there. How bout my Zapco C2K 16.2's $1200 retail, $500. Won my very first SQ competion with them in IASCA, the best components I have ever listened to period. New sponsors, so new equipment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.