MB quart or CDT

Appstate1129
10+ year member

NC
I am trying to decide which component set to buy....or at least get some ideas so I can go listen to some speakers...I was deciding between mb quart reference, or the cdt cl-6 components on ikesound. I would like to spend under 200...what would be the best component set for that money, and it doesn't have to be those 2. Thanks.

the highs on my cdt's are smooth, thanks in part to the silk dome tweets, while the mb quarts are a tad bit harsh. if you were choosing between the two, i would go for the cdt's. much better performance all around over the mb quarts.

i would say for less than 200 either CDT Cl-62's or EF-61cf's. I myself would get them either wit the tw-20T for the added detail or tw-25s if u want the laid back sound

i already will get the 3/4" silks with the comp set.

i opted for the 1" titaniums with the kit.

Hip Hop is not smooth. i want my ears to bleed.

i havent got them yet.

if i cant get the titaniums then i dont care.

it shows on the site they have the tw-25/lp in titanium. Maby they need to update

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.