MB quart fx1.600 amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list

IsThisTaken
10+ year member

Have any of you used this amp or read anything about how it is. I know the Onyx series is their top brand and is apparently a very solid amp, but what is the deal with this one? They are only around 110 for 600rms at 2 ohms.

I dont want to buy one though and have it break or deal with major issues after 2 weeks....or ever.

Have any of you used this amp or read anything about how it is. I know the Onyx series is their top brand and is apparently a very solid amp, but what is the deal with this one? They are only around 110 for 600rms at 2 ohms.
I dont want to buy one though and have it break or deal with major issues after 2 weeks....or ever.

formula is the entry line they do just under rated ( not CEA rated ) Onyx is the 3rd line, reference is 2nd and Q series is the top end... who told you Onyx was the top end lol....

they are decent budget amps...not great but far from junk and for the money if your on a budget they do well enough. no warranty tho if ya buy MBQ online.. Maxxsonics wont touch it... so buy smart..

^^ your gif makes my computer freeze every time (haterz gon hate lol)

Thanks guys, I guess I'll spring for one. I just dont want something that will break easily or constantly be going into protect.

when all you guys say its "not great" what do you mean by this? Obviously its gonna be good for the money but how is it so bad compared to others?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.