MB Quart DSD 213's with Musicomp C/O's

Participant count
  • Participant list

80_Cutlass_mn
10+ year member

What needs to be here?
Anderson,Al
Im going to go ahead and buy the MB Quart DSD 213 5 1/4" 2 way comps when I get the money from my most recent install and I was reading up on the musicomp crossovers and the MB Quart website said that they were bi-wiring capable, along with bi-amping. Now I know what bi-amping is but I was wondering what Bi-Wiring is? I have an understanding of what Bi-Wiring is but is there really any advantages to this than using just one set of wires to the components? Also should I do this or is it just a waste of time. The MB Quart website said that for some people there is a noticeable increase in sound quality but for others all it is is just simply increasing the speaker wire guage. Any help on this?

Aww C'mon guys, there is something like 90+ people on here right now and you mean to tell me that none of you have a set of MB Quart Components that are Bi-Wiring capable. C'mon tell me something lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.