SOLD MB QUART DSC2000.1 & DSC480 BNIB...need cash ASAP!!!!

****, I wish you have had these up a few days ago. I bought one of the last 2000's off of Ebay on the 23'rd and the seller has NO communication. I would have gotten this off of you in a heartbeat. I own the 480 also. Its a nice amp. I currently have it bridged to my comps at 320rms per side.

Beware of this seller. I belive he is the same person as listed here.

http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback-bad-%3D-beware/349010-bassmentjack-give-me-amp-my-money-back-7.html

He has been a part of bad deals and scams in the past.

steelers6time/Brian richards if this is not you in the link above please explain why the very same amps you are selling on here are found in the Orlando craigslist.

CONCEPT H3000 watt RMS MONOBLOCK Car Amplifier TOP OF THE LINE! MINT!!

2 Brand New Matching Car amps, MB Quart DSC2000.1D & DSC480 NEW!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Timpano amps are also small. I bought a small 1400 watt Timpano mono amp. I was impressed by the power I could get from it, but they have a...
Hello, I have bought a set of speakers but I want some recommendation of an amplifier that can work very well in them. 1 pair of RS1-216 1 pair of...
No need to bypass the amp. Most use an LOC that takes the full amped signal and turns it into a flat RCA level signal. Here is the newest I have...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...

About this thread

Steelers6Time

10+ year member
Steelers6Time
ATL Midtown
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from