SOLD MB Quart Amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

daboyfrumdabx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
First up is a DSC 1500.1- 9.8/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically. Bought it new and maybe 4 months of use on it.

View attachment 26520941

---$190 shipped

*The second 1500.1 I had is no longer for sale. Had no output when tested today.

A DSC 2150- 9/10 cosmetically(has a little nick in the chrome part and one light scratch) 10/10 mechanically as it's essentially BNIB. Bought brand new, tested once when received, and disconnected until I found new front speakers(which I never did).

View attachment 26520942

---$120 shipped

Here's just a pic of all of them primarily so you can see that I really have two 1500s

View attachment 26520939

I'll entertain trades for BNIB or LNIB component sets or Powerbass ASA series amps

Last edited by a moderator:
NLFS. I've come to the conclusion that even if I sell these, I'm still gonna need to spend a substantial amount to get the amps I want and therefore am just going to keep them. Sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.