MB Quart Amplifier questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

_Newk_
10+ year member

NJ
Update: So Maxxsonics did respond to me and informed me that my amp is not 1-ohm stable. Guess that answers my question. I'll probably just rewire the sub to run at 250 watts @ 4-ohms until I can get my hands on a 1-ohm stable amp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a pro. But if the amp is built right and you go below rating and it can't handle it then it will go into protect mode....I say built right cuz some amp that can't handle the load still won't go into protect mode and start frying....I wouldn't do it with that amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.