Mazzasec Feedback Thread

Just the opposite here, couldn't believe how quick I got it. (Still not sure how - did you drive all the way here? - like 8 hours one way?). Thanks for the D-Block!!! Great price, great shipping, great packing!

very great guy 2 deal with. i bought 2 saz-1500Ds and 2 15" fi bl's off of him and i couldn't be happier. between emails, private messages and phone calls we were in constant contact from the second i ordered them to the second i received them (which didnt take long at all). everything was in perfect shape and if i didnt know any better i woulda guessed it was all brand new. dont have any 2nd thoughts about buyin from him

Bought a Lanzar Opti 4x400D off this guy.. Good communication and the amp was in good condition when it arrived.. I'd definatly do buisness with him again!

A+ seller. sent him payment, he shipped out like the next day. kept in contact, answered my PMs. would not hesitate to do business with again.

Bought a Kinetik 2400 from him.

Other than Fedex saying it was delivered on Sat and then dropping it off on Sun it was a very smooth deal.

Thanks!

bought a kinetic hc2400 from him as well and an optima red top.i picked it up from his house and he helped me put it in and kept in touch. great guy and will do business with again.

thanks man,

-eric

tc3k101 sold a wiring kit to mazzasec and mazza was going to pay after he received it. Sure enough, he did. Smooth transaction and great communication. A+ here guys.

Thanks guys! I try //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mazzasec

5,000+ posts
Banned
mazzasec
ATL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies