mazda

Participant count
  • Participant list

NatesMazda

What type of box do you run with your SWR-10D2 ALPINE 10"?

I drive a hatchback kinda stuck on what box i should build to get the loudest bass.

Anyone got pics of there SWR-10D2 ALPINE 10" box? or there box in there hatchback that sounds good?

What type of box do you run with your SWR-10D2 ALPINE 10"? I drive a hatchback kinda stuck on what box i should build to get the loudest bass.

Anyone got pics of there SWR-10D2 ALPINE 10" box? or there box in there hatchback that sounds good?
Did you already buy the sub? And I think for hatchbacks it is sub up port back towards window for straight SPL

H-18inch L-30inch W-38inch

Full Trunk Pic

a0zdif.jpg

3448rco.jpg

2enu7u8.jpg

3133uq8.jpg

yeah ive build sealed boxes before for my 2 tens inch infinitys. Never built a ported box.
Same thing just with a hole lol. Have someone make you a ported box plan and just build it yourself then. Sub up port back is usually what people run in hatchbacks.

ight ill look for some plans. Does the port have to fit the specs of the sub? i had a guy tell me he could hit around 140db with the boxes he makes

ight ill look for some plans. Does the port have to fit the specs of the sub? i had a guy tell me he could hit around 140db with the boxes he makes
Thats exactly the point of ported. Building the box around your specific subwoofer. Your only running a 10 and off what 1k watts? Dont expect to rattle everyones car around you but it should give you some nice bump

Thats exactly the point of ported. Building the box around your specific subwoofer. Your only running a 10 and off what 1k watts? Dont expect to rattle everyones car around you but it should give you some nice bump
Na I want that nice solid bump. Not trying to make any cars alarm go off and **** like thatlolz

Na I want that nice solid bump. Not trying to make any cars alarm go off and **** like thatlolz
Then your golden, just make sure you build a good box because the performamce of the sub is all in the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.