Southeast Region May10th,Marietta Ga, The Clash at MegaMaxx!!

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
ya man when you come up there look for a blueish 96 jeep grand cherokee with a clash of titans vinyl on the back. I can help ya out with all the rules and what not. see ya there

Ill be up there around 6ish
sounds good, I appreciate it

decent turnout tonight. Alex (dbdesignselite) and I had the 2 highest scores there!

My girlfriend really seemed to like talking to your lady Alex. Good to meet ya man.

decent turnout tonight. Alex (dbdesignselite) and I had the 2 highest scores there!
My girlfriend really seemed talking to your lady Alex. Good to meet ya man.
hahahaha yea we all had a good time. I hope you all come to The next one. Seriously. You have to bring you GF to every show from now on. lol. Delana had a ball as well.
It was a perfect day for comp IMO. OH also i get back to the house go back outside to find out exactly why it didnt do what it was supposed to do. Well not only was the Jog screwed on the IPOD the cord was cut where it had been slammed in the door to many time during videos.

Actually I was only running the the thing off of 1 input. Like only hooking up 1 RCA instead of 2. I pulled the lab out and was 3 DB under what i was when i left to go to the show.

I got the "CD" i left that i should have brought and BAM right back up where it needed to be.

She had the **** 60. Grrrrr oh well i still nailed it.

Anyways. Thanks all you that came out. It was a cool event. congrats to you all.

Come you all who else was there??
ME ME ME!!! I'm looking forward to the show at Lakewood this weekend....And of course I'll hope to see some of you and meet those that didn't make this one at next month's show in Lithia Springs......Hopefully by then I'll have a new box!! My sealed box is ready to be ditched //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ME ME ME!!! I'm looking forward to the show at Lakewood this weekend....And of course I'll hope to see some of you and meet those that didn't make this one at next month's show in Lithia Springs......Hopefully by then I'll have a new box!! My sealed box is ready to be ditched //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
what were you driving?

what were you driving?
I was driving a gold Buick....I didn't enter it though....It was in the NAPA parking lot.....I actually talked to you....I was by myself and had on a light blue and white shirt with some blue jean shorts..I've been talking to Alex about building me a new box....He's got some good ideas....I've had car systems since I was in high school but never entered any comps....I think I'm finally gonna try and enter one once I've got a better SPL box in my car.....I've got pics of my current setup in my profile....

I was driving a gold Buick....I didn't enter it though....It was in the NAPA parking lot.....I actually talked to you....I was by myself and had on a light blue and white shirt with some blue jean shorts..I've been talking to Alex about building me a new box....He's got some good ideas....I've had car systems since I was in high school but never entered any comps....I think I'm finally gonna try and enter one once I've got a better SPL box in my car.....I've got pics of my current setup in my profile....
oh ya awesome I remember! What was your name again?

Good to some more and newer competitors here in GA....what mic are they running this year? still AC???
Yea the AC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Its kinda fun playing around with the old 190. It takes me back to the older times when the 190 was "the meter"..
I got Jim in a conversation at this one.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I mentioned to him that if he ran the termlab the comp would blow up big for sure. You all know it would.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif So he seriously thinking about making the switch. I do personally i know that the older 180's and 190's sometimes fluked on scores.

Yea the AC //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Its kinda fun playing around with the old 190. It takes me back to the older times when the 190 was "the meter"..
I got Jim in a conversation at this one.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I mentioned to him that if he ran the termlab the comp would blow up big for sure. You all know it would.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif So he seriously thinking about making the switch. I do personally i know that the older 180's and 190's sometimes fluked on scores.
oh dang! hopefully he will switch over to TL!

rad man I'm Jared! Ya I got it in a more musical box for it now. and it is straight up stupid low.
Good deal. The daily application i know is more pleasing to the ear. Fart boxes on music kinda piss you off dont they.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DBDesignsElite
Atlanta Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
jnralp00
1715565471722.png